Duration : 2 Days
Goes : Everyday
Starts : 06:00 am
Price : 125 EUR per person
06:30 Pick up from your hotel and drive to the World War I Battlefields of Gallipoli.
12:30 Arrive at lunch stop in Eceabat. After lunch, start to visit,
- Kabatepe War Museum
- Beach Cemetery (John Simpson’s Grave)
- ANZAC Cove
- Ari Burnu (First ANZAC landing place)
- Lone Pine Cemetery (Australian memorial)
- Johnston’s Jolly (Walk in the ANZAC trenches)
- View Shrapnel Valley
- Turkish Memorial
- The Nek and Walker’s Ridge
- Chunuk Bair (Main New Zealand memorial)
At the end of the tour transfer to hostel. Check in and overnight.
08:30 After breakfast, Pick up from your hotel for Troy Tour.Visiting,
- A replica of the wooden horse that you can climb into for a photo.
- Excavation information centre which holds exhibits from the work underway.
- The fortification walls of Troy Vl with its tower and gateway entrance.
- Temple of Athena – the focal point of a great annual festival in honour of the goddess Athena.
- Schliemann?s trench – the discoverer of Troy?
- The entrance ramp to Troy ll.
- The sanctuary – an important religious centre of its time.
- The odeon ? intended for the presentation of musical performances.
- Current excavations in progress.
At the end of the tour drive back to Istanbul and you will be droped off your hostel in Istanbul.
Not 2: The price guoted above is per person in hostel acommodation. Also 3*, 4*, 5* hotels are available.
Not 1: End of the tour if you like to go to Selcuk or Kusadasi ,bus tickets are available